At Harewood we offer:
- Routine Dental Examinations
Including screening for mouth cancer, screening for gum disease and checking all teeth for dental decay.
- Checking all fillings and crowns etc. are sound.
- Hygienist appointments for the prevention of gum disease
- Treatment of all gum conditions
- Techniques to improve gum health
- Fluoride treatments for children to fight decay
- Fissure sealants for children to help stop decay developing in the new adult teeth
- White fillings – we are an amalgam free practice
- Porcelain crowns and gold crowns
- Porcelain veneers
- Invisalign – clear braces to straighten teeth for ALL ages
- Root Canal treatments
- Extractions – including wisdom teeth
- Orthodontics – on Saturdays with Consultant Nigel Taylor or NHS referrals
- Dentures – Chrome metal dentures or acrylic
For detailed information on common issues and advice click the link here to the British Health Foundations paitent information page
Sometimes we may feel that you need to be referred onwards to a Specialist. For example, for Childrens’ Orthodontics, or for difficult wisdom teeth impactions. We have had decades of building relationships with experts we trust. Experts we would gladly be referred to ourselves, that’s the criteria! These referrals may be on a private or NHS basis and will be discussed fully so that you may make informed decisions about your care.